Human Resources Coordinator
We are looking to fill an immediate opening for a Human Resource Coordinator in Robstown, TX.
The Human Resource Coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource process at all business locations. This role administers employee health and welfare plans and acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers. This position resolves benefits related problems and ensures effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations. This role provides administrative support to human resources function as needed including hiring, terminations, employee conflicts, record keeping, file maintenance, and data entry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers health and welfare plans including enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Submits the investigation requests for new employee background checks.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Assists with handling and processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation and distribution of the performance review process.
- Assists with the recruitment and interview process.
- Tracks status of candidates and responds with follow up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by Executive Management.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence.
- Prepares new employee files.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Teamwork Capacity
- Human Resource Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- 1+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Bilingual (Spanish) a PLUS
- Specific Recruiting/Hiring experience a PLUS
Interested candidates can submit their resume to Jobs@SterlingHires.com or apply online